php development services
PHP is a server scripting language and an important tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. PHP is a widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP. PHP pages contain HTML with embedded code that does "something" (in this case, output "Hi, I'm a PHP script!"). The best things in using PHP are that it is very simple for a newcomer, but gives many superior features for an expert programmer. Don't be afraid reading the long list of PHP's features. You can jump in, in a short time, and begin writing easy scripts in a few hours.
What Can PHP Do?
- PHP can create dynamic page content
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can generate, open, read, write, erase, and close files on the server
- PHP can encrypt data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can be used to control user-access
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.